Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Goodreads link

I am a nerdfighter.

If you don't know what this is, google it - you won't be disappointed.

Nerdfightaria are currently hosting a global bookswap, and I have a sneaking suspicion that instead of linking to my goodreads page, I instead linked to this blog.

So on the off chance that my book dealer (of only slightly more legitamacy than a drug dealer) comes here I wanted to send them to the right place.

https://www.goodreads.com/CraftyOldMaid

And also to say that you don't have to send me a romance if you don't want, just a book that you love that isn't horrifically tragic. (I have vague recollections of being overly and exceedingly detailed in my demands).

I'll post again soon with the book that I'm sending, and the book that arrives for me :)

Becky DFTBA


No comments:

Post a Comment